Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Welcome from the Chairman
Like most GP practices, Queen Edith’s has an active PPG, which complements the work of the Practice. We have representatives from all sections of the local community and act to foster constructive suggestions and proposals, designed to benefit the primary care services provided by the Practice, and as a sounding board for communication between the patient population and the medical teams.
If you would like to make a contribution or if you think we could do things better and can spare a modest amount of time, we would be delighted to hear from you.
For more information see: An Introduction to the Patient Participation Group
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
- PPG Newsletter 32 - Dec 22 .pdf
- PPG Newsletter 31 - Sept 22.pdf
- PPG Newsletter 30 - July 22.doc
- Newsletter 29 - March 2022
- Newsletter 28 - Dec 2021
- Newsletter 26 - June 2021
- Newsletter 25 - March 21
- Newsletter 24 - December 20
- Newsletter 23 - September 20
- Newsletter 22 - June 2020
- Newsletter 21 - March 2020